Effective January 26, 2022
We reserve the right to make changes to this Policy at any given time. If you want to make sure that you are up to date with the latest changes, we advise you to frequently visit this page. If at any point in time Modern Plate decides to make use of any personally identifiable information on file, in a manner vastly different from that which was stated when this information was initially collected, the user or users shall be promptly notified by email. Users at that time shall have the option as to whether to permit the use of their information in this separate manner.
ThisPolicy applies to Modern Plate, and it governs any and all data collection and usage by us. When using our website, www.modernplate.com, you are therefore consenting to the data collection procedures expressed in this Policy.
It is always up to you whether to disclose personally identifiable information to us, although if you elect not to do so, we reserve the right not to register you as a user or provide you with any products or services. This website collects various types of information, such as:
1. Voluntarily providedinformation which may include your name, address, email address, billing and/orcredit card information etc. which may be used when you purchase productsand/or services and to deliver the services you have requested.
2. Informationautomatically collected when visiting our website, which may include cookies,third party tracking technologies and server logs.
3. Modern Plate may alsodeem it necessary, from time to time, to follow websites that our users mayfrequent to gleam what types of services and products may be the most popularto customers. Please rest assured that this site will only collect personalinformation that you knowingly and willingly provide to us by way of surveys,completed membership forms, and emails. It is the intent of this site to usepersonal information only for the purpose for which it was requested, and anyadditional uses specifically provided for on this Policy.
WhyWe Collect Information and For How Long
Weare collecting your data for several reasons:
1. To better understandyour needs and provide you with the services you have requested.
2. To fulfill ourlegitimate interest in improving our services and products.
3. To send youpromotional emails containing information we think you may like when we haveyour consent to do so.
4. To contact you tofill out surveys or participate in other types of market research, when we haveyour consent to do so.
5. To customize ourwebsite according to your online behavior and personal preferences.
Thedata we collect from you will be stored for no longer than necessary. Thelength of time we retain said information will be determined based upon thefollowing criteria:
1. The length of timeyour personal information remains relevant.
2. The length of time itis reasonable to keep records to demonstrate that we have fulfilled our dutiesand obligations.
3. Any limitationperiods within which claims might be made.
4. Any retention periodsprescribed by law or recommended by regulators, professional bodies orassociations.
5. The type of contractwe have with you, the existence of your consent, and our legitimate interest inkeeping such information as stated in this Policy.
Useof Information Collected
ModernPlate does not now, nor will it in the future, sell, rent or lease any of itscustomer lists and/or names to any third parties. Modern Plate may collect andmay make use of personal information to assist in the operation of our websiteand to ensure delivery of the services you need and request. At times, we mayfind it necessary to use personally identifiable information as a means to keepyou informed of other possible products and/or services that may be availableto you from www.modernplate.com.
ModernPlate may also be in contact with you with regards to completing surveys and/orresearch questionnaires related to your opinion of current or potential futureservices that may be offered.
ModernPlate may feel it necessary, from time to time, to contact you on behalf of ourother external business partners with regards to a potential new offer whichmay be of interest to you. If you consent or show interest in presented offers,then, at that time, specific identifiable information, such as name, emailaddress and/or telephone number, may be shared with the third party.
ModernPlate may find it beneficial to all our customers to share specific data withour trusted partners in an effort to conduct statistical analysis, provide youwith email and/or postal mail, deliver support and/or arrange for deliveries tobe made. Those third parties shall be strictly prohibited from making use ofyour personal information, other than to deliver those services which yourequested, and as such they are required, in accordance with this agreement, tomaintain the strictest of confidentiality with regards to all your information.
ModernPlate uses various third-party social media features including but not limitedto Instagram and other interactive programs. These may collect your IP addressand require cookies to work properly. These services are governed by theprivacy policies of the providers and are not within Modern Plate’s control.
ModernPlate may not use or disclose the information provided by you except under thefollowing circumstances:
1. As necessary toprovide services or products you have ordered.
2. In other waysdescribed in this Policy or to which you have otherwise consented.
3. In the aggregate withother information in such a way so that your identity cannot reasonably bedetermined.
4. As required by law,or in response to a subpoena or search warrant.
5. To outside auditorswho have agreed to keep the information confidential.
6. As necessary tomaintain, safeguard and preserve all the rights and property of Modern Plate.
ModernPlate greatly respects your privacy. We do maintain and reserve the right tocontact you if needed for non-marketing purposes (such as bug alerts, securitybreaches, account issues, and/or changes in Modern Plate products andservices). In certain circumstances, we may use our website, newsletter, orother public means to post a notice.
ModernPlate will also use your phone number and email to send confirmation notice ofdelivery.
Allusers and visitors to our website have the option to discontinue receivingcommunications from us by way of email or newsletters. To discontinue orunsubscribe from our website please send an email that you wish to unsubscribeto firstname.lastname@example.org. If you wish to unsubscribe or opt-out fromany third-party websites, you must go to that specific website to unsubscribeor opt-out. Modern Plate will continue to adhere to this Policy with respect toany personal information previously collected.
Linksto Other Websites
ModernPlate takes precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitiveinformation via the website, your information is protected both online andoffline. Wherever we collect sensitive information (e.g. credit cardinformation), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secureway. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar andlooking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the webpage. While weuse encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we alsoprotect your information offline. Only employees who need the information toperform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are grantedaccess to personally identifiable information. The computers and servers inwhich we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secureenvironment. This is all done to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access,disclosure or modification of the user’s personal information under ourcontrol.
COPPA(Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under 13,the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents incontrol. If personal identifiable information is provided to us by a childunder the age of 13, we shall take the immediate and necessary steps to deletetheir information from our database, once informed. We do not specificallymarket to children under 13.
Howto Contact Us
20556 E. 32nd Parkway